This research hopes to identify the metacognitive strategies employed by adults learning Arabic as FL/L2 while listening to oral Arabic text. In addition, identify the obstacles they encounter which prevent them from adequately understanding oral Arabic text.
Lesson 6 level 2+
objective :Understand the main idea and details in a video about the latest procedure to treat heart failure, while analyzing characteristics of spontaneous speech embedded in the video
- Brainstorm relevant keywords and phrases related to a muted video clip.
- Identify the overall focus of the audio passage.
- Examine a variety of lexical structures commonly found in scientific reports.
- Analyze the supporting facts and details of the video.
- Study characteristics of Arabic spontaneous speech as they are embedded with formal reporting.
- Wrap up the lesson by reviewing the key events that are reported in the video
Ref: Global Language.صحة القلب