Egypt in the Arab Atlas:
Lesson objective & description
- Become familiar with key vocabulary that will be featured in this lesson.
- Explore highly common idafa structures embedded throughout both reading excerpts.
- Identify the key points found in the initial reading passage.
- Locate the essential facts in the second section of the country's profile.
- Examine subject-verb gender agreements used in descriptions about Egypt.
- Apply your knowledge of geographical country profiles to make personal choices
Welcome to teaching and researching second language (L2)foreign language (FL) Listening.